Chicken salad tastes great, but once you've tried our Crispy Tempura Chicken Salad Recipe, you won't want to make the plain old kind again!
Fried chicken fans know that moisture is the enemy of fried chicken skin. So wouldn't Crispy Tempura Chicken Salad turn into a soggy mess? Have no fear! There are two tricks to keeping Crispy Tempura Chicken Salad perfectly crispy (and they really do work):
- Cool the tempura completely in the refrigerator before tossing with the mayonnaise mixture.
- Wait to toss the tempura with the mayonnaise mixture until just before serving.
The unexpectedly crispy chicken (plus unique Asian flavors of our sauce) will leave your family and friends pining for your secret recipe.
Crispy Tempura Chicken Salad
- 1 bag Crispy Tempura (any flavor)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup red onion, small dice
- 1/2 cup celery, small dice
- Cook Crispy Tempura according to package.
- Combine ½ cup thawed Crispy Tempura sauce with mayo, onion, and celery. Store in refrigerator.
- When Crispy Tempura is done, place in a single layer on another platter (that isn't hot) and cool in refrigerator.
- After CrispyTempura has cooled completely, chop into small pieces. Return to refrigerator.
- Just before serving, toss Crispy Tempura with mayonnaise mixture.
Looking for a creative way to serve the Crispy Tempura Chicken Salad? Spoon it into one of these for the perfect finger food:
- Lettuce wrap
- Mini bell pepper (seeds removed)