Join Our Family
We Kahikians express our passion and creativity in more than just the food we cook. Our fast-paced and continuously-evolving environment is driven by ideas generated from every single Kahikian. Are you seeking a team where your voice will be heard? Where you can make a difference? You found the right place. We are in business to win, and we count on everyone to make that happen.
- Fully equipped game room
- Office music
- Holiday parties
- Fanciful job titles
- Annual ping pong tournament
- Contests to win free Kahiki gear
- Culturally diverse team from 22 countries spanning 4 continents
- Internal Facebook group for all Kahikians to celebrate wins and share information (and crack a joke or two)
- Open book philosophy
- Hoko Team solely devoted to capturing and implementing Kahikians' ideas
- Support for continuing education and career development to grow into new roles
- Internal promotions built into company strategy
- Medical, vision and dental
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Gym membership allowance
- Annual health screening reimbursement
- Casual dress code
- Coffee & tea bar
- Free lunch made-from-scratch every Friday
- HUGE fried turkey Thanksgiving celebration (it's well worth the wait)
Want to become a Kahikian? Follow these steps to be considered:
- Browse the open positions below. If you don't see an open position for you right now, stay tuned by following Kahiki Foods on LinkedIn.
- Fill out an application and send it along with your résumé to email@example.com. Include the job title and your name in the email subject line.
- In the email body, please include how you found the job, why you want to work at Kahiki, and one example of how you could add value to the company. The more specific the better – we are an ideas team!
Kahiki Hiring Event!
Come interview for one of our open positions. On-the-spot hiring available!*
Saturday, June 24th 9:00am - 2:00pm
1100 Morrison Road, Gahanna
*All applicants must meet pre-employment drug screen & criminal background qualifications.
PRIMARY FUNCTION: The Yellow Dragon (AKA MRO Planner/Buyer) is responsible for providing maintenance inventory and planning/scheduling of maintenance work through analysis of production equipment and production needs.
PRIMARY FUNCTION : Perform cleaning of food plant equipment to ensure compliance with Company, USDA and FDA requirements while ensuring cleanliness of facility to maintain the highest safety and quality standards.
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Key member of the accounting team providing all necessary support to the senior cost accountant associated with financial analyses and recommendations to assist in achieving strategic & financial objectives.