- 1 cup white rice, uncooked
- 1 pound jumbo raw shrimp (deveined, tail-on)
- 4 Tbs butter
- 4 Tbs sesame oil
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 3 multi-colored bell peppers, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 – 3 tsp spicy Asian sauce (i.e. Tiger Sauce™)
- 1 Tbs lemon juice
- Cook rice according to directions.
- Heat butter and oil in a skillet over medium. Add onion and peppers. Sauté until soft.
- Add garlic and sauté 15 seconds.
- Add shrimp to pan and cook until done (pink).
- Add spicy Asian sauce and lemon juice. Stir to warm.
- Serve over white rice.