- 1 package of Kahiki General Tso's Chicken Crispy Tempura
- corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup of shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup thinly shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup thinly shredded yellow cabbage
- 1/3 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- Prepare Kahiki General Tso's Chicken Crispy Tempura according to package instructions. Set chicken and sauce aside. (Do not combine)
- Prepare the slaw: Add the cabbage, carrots, and cilantro to a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, and sesame oil. Toss to coat. Set aside.
- To prepare tacos, take warm tortillas, add tempura chicken, and drizzle with reserved Kahiki General Tso's sauce. Top with prepared slaw; add lime and cilantro if desired!