- 1 lb ground beef (lean)
- 1 egg
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1 green onion
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 Tbs rice vinegar
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 package of Kahiki Japanese-Style Fried Rice
- Preheat oven to 400F
- In a large bowl combine ground beef, egg, 2 cloves minced garlic, 1 Tbs of soy sauce, breadcrumbs, and ginger until mixed thoroughly. Form into golf ball sized meatballs.
- Place on greased baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until inside of meatballs are no longer pink.
- While meatballs are cooking, combine green onion, hoisin sauce, sesame oil, 1/4 cup soy sauce, rice vinegar, and 1 clove of minced garlic in a small bowl. Whisk until well blended.
- Prepare package of Kahiki Japanese-Style Fried Rice per package instructions.
- After meatballs are finished cooking pour the sauce over the meatballs to coat or dip each meatball in the sauce. Serve meatballs over fried rice and garnish with sesame seeds if desired.