- 1 Tbs dark sesame oil
- 1 Tbs fresh or jarred ginger, grated
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 cups cooked skinless boneless chicken, chopped
- 5 Tbs soy sauce
- 3 Tbs hoisin sauce
- 1 Tbs chili paste with garlic
- 8 oz spaghetti noodles
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions (Optional for Garnish)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro (Optional for Garnish)
- 2 Tbs chopped dry roasted peanuts (Optional for Garnish)
- Cook noodles according to the package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium high heat. Add ginger and stir for 30 seconds. Add garlic and stir for 15 more seconds. Add soy sauce, hoisin sauce and chili paste. Mix well. Add chicken and heat through.
- Add noodles to the skillet and toss well to evenly coat. Top with cilantro, green onions and chopped peanuts.
- Serve immediately.