- 1 package of Kahiki Sweet & Sour Chicken
- 1/2 white onion cut into 1" chunks
- 1 can of pineapple chunks drained
- 1 red bell pepper cut into 1" chunks
- 2 Tbs oil
- Cooked rice
- Prepare Kahiki Sweet & Sour Chicken according to package instructions. Set sauce and chicken aside.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium high. Add peppers & onions and cook until soft (1-2 minutes). Add pineapple and cook for an additional minute. Remove from heat.
- Serve chicken, peppers, onions, and pineapple over rice. Drizzle reserved sauce over top.