- 1 Tbs minced garlic
- 1 green onion chopped
- 12 baby corn spears
- 1/4 cup shelled edamame
- 1 cup chopped broccoli florets
- 1 cup fresh snow peas, washed and strings removed
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- 2 Tbs Sriracha Sauce
- 1 Tbs honey
- 2 Tbs vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes
- 1 lb salmon fillet, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 package of Kahiki® SAVORY SIDEKICKS™ Japanese-Style Fried Rice
- Sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
- Combine soy sauce, sriracha, garlic, honey, green onion, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Place prepared mixture in a 1-gallon zip-top plastic bag. Add the salmon, toss to coat evenly, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, preferably overnight.
- Prepare Kahiki® Japanese-Style Fried Rice according to package instructions. Set aside. In a large skillet, heat 1 Tbs vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add broccoli, carrots, corn, and edamame for about 5 minutes or until just tender. Set aside.
- Remove the salmon from the bag and reserve the marinade.
- Add 1 Tbs vegetable oil to a large non-stick skillet. Heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Once the oil is hot, add the salmon and cook for 3-4 minutes or until the salmon is seared.
- Reduce heat, turn the fillets and add your reserve marinade to the pan.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes basting fillets with the marinade.
- Serve salmon over Kahiki® Japanese-Style Fried Rice and vegetables.