- Kahiki Orange Crispy Tempura
- Fresh spinach (or other favorite lettuce)
- Red bell pepper, diced
- Avocado, diced
- Mango, diced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Remove sauce pouch from Kahiki orange chicken and place (unopened) in a bowl of hot water to thaw. Arrange chicken in a single layer on a cookie sheet. Once oven is fully heated, place chicken on the middle rack and bake approximately 18 minutes, flipping chicken halfway through cook time.
- Meanwhile, prep remaining salad ingredients. Place spinach in a bowl and top with diced bell pepper, avocado, and mango.
- When chicken is done, remove from oven and cool slightly. Top salad with chicken. Snip off a small corner of orange sauce packet and drizzle over salad.