- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup instant rice
- 1 package Kahiki StirFresh® Beef & Broccoli
- 1 ½ cup chow mein noodles
- Green onion for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly spray a 13" x 9" baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Remove the sauce pouch from the StirFresh Bag and thaw unopened in a bowl of warm water.
- Mix together the first 5 ingredients including the thawed sauce. Place in baking dish.
- Bake in the oven uncovered for 30 minutes. Top with chow mein noodles and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and garnish with green onion.