- Kahiki Honey Crispy Tempura
- 1/4 head purple or green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 large carrot, cut into matchstick pieces
- 1/2 cucumber, seeded and cut into matchstick pieces
- 1/2 cup edamame, thawed (if frozen)
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- 1 Tbs all-natural peanut butter
- 1 Tbs chopped cilantro
- Cook chicken and thaw sauce according to instructions on package.
- Meanwhile, chop cabbage, bell pepper, carrot, and cucumber and place in large bowl. Add edamame and peanuts.
- When sauce has thawed, pour into bowl and whisk with peanut butter. Stir in chopped cilantro. Add half of sauce to vegetables and toss to coat.
- When chicken is done, add to bowl of remaining sauce to coat chicken pieces before adding to salad.