- 1 package of Kahiki Asian BBQ-Style Chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/4 cup matchstick carrots
- 1 bag of restaurant style tortilla chips
- 1 bag shredded Colby Jack cheese
- Lime if desired
- Prepare Kahiki Asian BBQ-Style Chicken according to package instructions. Set sauce and chicken aside.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with foil and place half of the bag of tortilla chips on baking sheet.
- Place prepared chicken on chips and sprinkle cheese over top. Bake chips in oven until the cheese is melted (around 5 minutes).
- Remove chips from oven and sprinkle cabbage, carrots, and cilantro on top. Drizzle reserved Asian BBQ sauce over nachos (to taste).
- Serve with lime and enjoy!