- 1 head of lettuce (bibb or iceberg)
- Kahiki Egg Rolls (any flavor)
- Red pepper
- Sriracha sauce (optional)
- Cook Egg Rolls according to package instructions.
- Separate lettuce leaves carefully so they do not tear. Set aside.
- Dice cucumber and red pepper.
- Remove Egg Rolls from oven, wait 3 minutes and slice into pieces.
- Layer sliced Egg Rolls into Lettuce leaves along with cucumber and red pepper slices.
- Drizzle with sweet & sour sauce (provided) or optional Sriracha sauce for a spicy kick!
- Wrap lettuce leaves around filling and enjoy!