- 1 bag Crispy Tempura (any flavor)
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Red Onion, Small Dice
- 1/2 cup Celery, Small Dice
- Cook Crispy Tempura according to package.
- Combine ½ cup thawed Crispy Tempura sauce with mayo, onion, and celery. Store in refrigerator.
- When Crispy Tempura is done, place in a single layer on another platter (that isn't hot) and cool in refrigerator.
- After Crispy Tempura has cooled completely, chop into small pieces. Return to refrigerator.
- Just before serving, toss Crispy Tempura with mayonnaise mixture.
- Looking for a creative way to serve the Crispy Tempura Chicken Salad? Spoon it into one of these for the perfect finger food:• Lettuce wrap • Sliders • Endive • Mini bell pepper (seeds removed)