- 2 cups edamame, shelled
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 4 Tbs olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 packages Kahiki Egg Rolls (8 Egg Rolls)
- Assortment of fresh cut vegetables
- In a saucepan bring 8 cups of water to a boil. Drop in edamame, return to a boil and cook for 5 minutes on a low boil. Drain and cool the beans under running cold water.
- Place cooled edamame in a food processor with garlic salt, and cayenne pepper. Process until smooth adding up to ¾ cup of water if necessary to make smooth. Add olive oil, lime juice and cilantro. Pulse to combine.
- Prepare egg rolls according to the package instructions. Cut diagonally in half and serve alongside the dip with cut fresh vegetables.