Asian Quesadilla Bites
- Kahiki® 24 oz. Tempura Chicken (any flavor)
- 1 bag of large tortillas (flour or wheat)
- 3/4 cup of cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup of red onion, diced
- 1 3/4 cup of shredded cheese
- Cook Tempura Chicken and rice according to package instructions.
- Cook Tempura Chicken according to package instructions.
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Heat tortilla in a large non-stick pan on medium heat; add chicken, onions, cilantro and cheese on half a side of the tortilla, drizzle with sauce then fold in half to form a half-moon shape.
- After 1 minute, make sure the cheese is melted and the tortilla is brown. Flip quesadilla to other side.
- Remove from pan and cut into bite size wedges. Serve with remaining sauce for dipping.