Beef & Broccoli Loaded Baked Potatoes
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 1 package Kahiki® STIRFRESH® Beef & Broccoli
- ½ cup sour cream
- Wash and pierce potatoes with a knife. Wrap in foil.
- Place potatoes in a preheated 400°F oven for 1 hour.
- Remove sauce pouch from StirFresh bag and place unopened in warm water to thaw.
- When the sauce is thawed mix ½ pouch with ½ cup of sour cream. Leave the remaining sauce for drizzling at the end.
- Place the beef and broccoli in a microwave-safe steamer. Microwave for 4 to 4 ½ minutes on high in an 1100 watt microwave.
- When potatoes are tender, remove from oven and cut them open. Add the steamed beef and broccoli and then top with a dollop of the sour cream mixture and drizzle everything with the rest of the sauce.