Hawaiian Fried Rice
- 1 package of Kahiki® Crispy Tempura Sweet & Sour Chicken
- 1 Tbs oil
- 1 cup diced ham
- 3 cups of cooked rice, chilled
- 1/2 cup of pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup of red or green bell peppers
- 1/4 cup of water chestnuts
- 3 Tbs soy sauce
- 3 large eggs, whisked together
- Place unopened Crispy Tempura Sweet & Sour sauce pouch in a bowl of hot water.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Separate tempura chicken and bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
- Halfway through the baking time, place a large skillet over medium high heat and add oil.
- Add diced ham, pineapple, bell peppers and water chestnuts to the skillet. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add rice and soy sauce. Heat for 2 minutes, mixing well.
- Push the rice to one side of the skillet and cook eggs on other side of skillet. Stir to scramble until set. Mix everything together.
- Drizzle the sweet and sour sauce over the nuggets and fried rice.