Spicy Chicken Soft Tacos with Asian Slaw
- 8 soft taco size flour tortillas
- Kahiki® 24 oz. Tempura Chicken (any flavor)
- 10 oz. package Asian slaw mix with dressing
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Colby Jack cheese
- Mix Asian slaw with dressing and set aside.
- Cook tempura chicken according to package directions.
- Toss chicken in General Tso's Sauce.
- Place tortillas between a damp paper towel. Warm in microwave 20 to 30 seconds.
- Evenly divide chicken between 8 tortillas placing chicken down the middle of each tortilla. Top with ¼ cup Asian slaw and a sprinkle of cheese.