Sweet & Sour Chicken Wonton Cups
- 1 (6 oz) can pineapple chunks
- 1 package of wonton wrappers
- 1 Tbs vegetable oil
- 1 package of Kahiki® Crispy Tempura Sweet & Sour Chicken
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper chopped
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- Prepare Kahiki® Crispy Tempura Sweet & Sour Chicken according to package instructions.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a large skillet heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Cook bell pepper for 1-2 minutes or until slightly softened. Drain pineapple and add to skillet. Cook for an additional minute.
- Mix bell pepper and pineapple into prepared sweet & sour chicken.
- Spray muffin pan with cooking spray. Brush both sides of wonton wrappers with melted butter and line each muffin cup with 2 wonton wrappers.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Add 2 Tbs of sweet & sour mixture to each wonton cup.