Tempura Chicken Noodle Toss
- 8 oz. spaghetti noodles
- Kahiki® 24 oz. Tempura Chicken (any flavor)
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 2 Tbs oil
- Cook Tempura Chicken according to package instructions.
- Cook noodles until al dente.
- Blanch broccoli and carrot slices in pasta water and drain.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over high heat. Add oil and Kahiki® sauce until the sauce is hot.
- Add noodles, vegetables and cooked chicken to the skillet for 2 minutes and coat evenly with sauce.
- Optional: For a more authentic Asian experience, try udon or lo mein noodles instead of spaghetti.